I spent time on my large canvas today. I thumbed through my postcards and art to look for inspiration on where to go next with this piece. I do plan to add more words but that wasn’t where my head was at today. I decided that I love sort of odd-shaped checkerboard patterns and I decided to try adding that to this piece to see how it would look. I chose the narrow sections around some of my orbs as I thought it would integrate them into the overall design better. So far I am happy with the result and I do feel the orbs now feel more integrated and incorporated into the overall design. I also used marker on some of the words to bring them into sharper focus. I am moving forward with this piece and it feels good. I have to keep my momentum going even at the risk of taking a misstep. I have to remember that this is a fluid, process-based piece that will continue to evolve. Missteps are all part of the journey! I posted a before and after picture so I could see my progress. The first picture (before) is a bit over exposed but still allows for comparison.