Here is the latest installment in my altered book. I started this spread by gluing down two layers of tracing paper. This gave me a nice textured surface from which to work. I next mixed some green watercolor and applied a watery layer of it to the page enjoying the way in settled into the wrinkles on the paper. Once that had dried I lightly dabbed the surface with gesso and then went further to rub some of the wrinkles with the gesso to pick up the design of the texture. I added some blue and red watercolor over this but was not thrilled with the result. Once that had dried a bit I went back over the entire surface with a watery layer of gesso tinted with a bit of watercolor. I liked the pastel color of the surface after that application. Today I added the marker designs at the bottoms of the pages. The green was a bit stronger than I would’ve liked. However, it does lend some nice contrast. The pink was just the right intensity for the effect I was seeking. Overall I am pleased with the result.