I did manage to find some time for my altered book yesterday. It felt good to be back working on my pages and getting my hands dirty. I actually worked on three 2 page spreads but this one is the most complete of the three. It was done with a wash of ink mixed with gloss medium, tracing paper, tissue paper, water soluble crayons, regular crayons and marker. I started with the large shape at the base of the right hand page. I glued and pulled off some magazine pages before getting started with the ink/medium mixture. From there it was a lot of experimentation and fun. Stay tuned for the next couple of spreads!