I continue to work my Autumn Sentinels. Today I tried to give my three sentinels a bit more definition. I don’t want them to be fully solid, but I want them to have enough substance to anchor the piece. I have started to add some other more shadowy trees into the background. I don’t want them to steal attention from the sentinels, and yet I can see from the picture that they need a bit more development. Funny how it seems easier to see that from the photo. I have posted the newest rendition along with the first. The coloring of the two photos is a bit off, for whatever reason, but it allows one to better view how this piece is evolving.