Okay, so I may have to post this card again tomorrow. The picture didn’t come out very well and I think it is because it is not dry yet. Anyway, here is how I did it. I took more of the rubbings from the velvet art and put down a few layers on the postcard. Then I added some rice paper layers. I thought I had too many so I scraped some away. Then I added watercolor paint to give it some color/ I left it to dry. I came back and added a combination of silver paint and gloss medium. Again, I took the picture while it was wet which is what I think accounts for the lousy picture. The moisture presents too much shine. Tune back in tomorrow for a replay once dry!